Printing has become an essential part of life over the last few years. This has led to various models being available in the market for every possible type of use. However, it is an annoying thing to replace cartridges as they finish. One way to combat this is to use a bulk ink system with your printer.
Many offices print a lot documents every day and this leads to the purchase of a lot of ink cartridges. Inevitably this is a big expenditure and if supplies get delayed for some reason, the office gets stuck. Bulk ink systems or Continuous ink systems as they are often called, take away the hassle of replacing inkjet cartridges at regular intervals. The system contains a reservoir of ink and delivers it to a single cartridge.
This method presents a very advantageous position for any office.
- Since the ink is bought in bulk and filled in to the reservoir, costs are cut down by as much as 300 percent.
- Since only one cartridge is ever needed, the impact on the environment is also reduced drastically because less plastic is thrown away.
- Cartridges do not have to be changed, so there is no downtime in printing related matters.
- It is a low maintenance system
- Printers can operate continuously as large amounts of ink can be delivered to keep it going.
If you are interested in this system, start of by looking at established brands like novajet and mimaki printers. That way you will get a good idea as to what to expect from other brands you may look at.